In Memory
Ron Asheton, guitarist for The Stooges was found dead in his home in Ann Arbor Michigan on Tuesday of this week. Godspeed Ron, you will be missed.
I will post some rare Stooges stuff either here or on my new music blog later this weekend. In the meantime, go grab yourself a copy of Raw Power or The Stooges and delve into classics like Search and Destroy, or I Wanna Be Your Dog (which was also recently in commercials for Transporter 3).
I will post some rare Stooges stuff either here or on my new music blog later this weekend. In the meantime, go grab yourself a copy of Raw Power or The Stooges and delve into classics like Search and Destroy, or I Wanna Be Your Dog (which was also recently in commercials for Transporter 3).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home